Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I'm Back!

Hey guys,
It's been a very long time since I have been here. I keep telling myself I need to come back and I am finally here after looking at some other wonderful blogs. (Back to school, that's what we do!) So anyway, I've been at a different school for going on 5 years and I teach 8th grade! So now all my posts will be middle school related! Yay! I got married, had a baby who is now 3 years old. And I am so glad to be back! (Please tell me some cool blogs to follow!)

The pic shown below is me and a teacher friend painting our school bathrooms. It went viral (yikes) and we used images my principal found on pintrest. I have talked to the original art teacher and she was awesome about us copying her designs. (Thanks Laurie Bee!)

Oh and I changed my blog's name from we heart art! to All Gold Everything Art  :)

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment